Technology is redrawing the map of the hospitality industry and for savvy hoteliers and stakeholders in the know, this means there are opportunities everywhere. To help players in the industry make the most of this exciting time, Profitroom, the award-winning booking technology platform, will once again be going on their highly anticipated South African tour.
Kicking off in Cape Town on the 17th of August, Profitroom will be travelling across the country to share their expertise and insights with other industry leaders and partners on how hoteliers can use technology to optimise revenue and grow the hospitality sector.
These whirlwind events will see Profitroom On Tour stop in:
- Cape Town: Thursday 17th August at the Cassia Restaurant, Nitida Wine Farm from 9am
- Johannesburg: Tuesday 22nd August at the Maslow Hotel, from 9am
- Hoedspruit: Thursday 24th August at the Arugula Experience Restaurant from 8am
- Nelspruit: Friday 25th August at La Villa Vita Boutique Hotel & Spa from 8am
- Hilton Pietermaritzburg: Tuesday 29th August at the Anew Hilton from 9am
Samantha Williams, Commercial Director at Profitroom says, “Profitroom On Tour has always been a fantastic way to help equip hoteliers with tools they can use to future-proof their businesses, provide networking opportunities, and engage in important discussions that find innovative solutions to the challenges the industry faces. With international visitor numbers increasing to 5.7 million in 2022, it’s even more important for us to continue our inspiring events but on a much larger scale.
Some of the topics to be discussed include how simple technology solutions can help to improve your direct revenue, the challenges and opportunities arising from online payments and what the future looks like, how best to control rate parity and cost reduction strategies. Also hear from some of the country’s most inspiring hospitality experts as Profitroom will be joined by a star-studded cast of hotel, tourism and technology leaders including:
- Alderman James Vos, Mayoral Committee Member: Economic Growth – City of Cape Town
- Nonnie Kubeka, General Manager, Gauteng Tourism Authority
- Chris Godenir, General Manager, The Peninsula All Suite Hotel, Cape Town
- Sverre Christiansen, Head of Sales – Middle East and Africa at the international travel marketing platform, Sojern
- Andre Knobel, Head of Operations, CallPay
- Lee – Anne Singer, Marketing and Sales Director at the Singer Group and Chairperson of FEDHASA Cape
- Kerry Donkin, Regional Manager at Reach for a Dream Foundation, Heidi Rowley, Western Cape Branch Manager at Reach for a Dream Foundation, and Chloe Katompa, Gauteng Regional Manager at Reach for a Dream Foundation.
This iteration of Profitroom on Tour promises to inform, entertain, and help keep attendees at the cutting edge of the hospitality news cycle. Most importantly, it will be the mecca for anyone interested in optimising guest experiences and ensuring that South Africa remains an unforgettable travel destination. Don’t miss out and for more information and to register your seat click here.